4: Do Program and Sell Laces: Y-ties no-tie shoe laces
How the “Y-Ties” Program Works In Your School
- Introduce “Y-Ties” elastic laces to students.
- Display laces where students can see all the colors!
- Show all students 6 minute DVD.
- Set up display posters and hang signs.
- Distribute Materials
- Give free comix to all students.
- Hand out “Parent Send-Home” flyers & Order Envelopes to parents, staff and everyone else in town!
- Use 3″ round stickers on backpacks, jackets, foreheads etc. to let parents know about the program!
- Sell “Y-Ties” curly elastic laces to students and fill orders.
- Give out stickers out with lace purchases.
- Give a fresh envelope when filling orders!
- Re-order when you start running out of colors (it happens fast!)